WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE HERE IN 2013
#1 Design Team Assignments
As of today, that means layouts created for Get It Scrapped!, a minimum of 4 posts each month.
#2 My Own Blog Features
I've come up with three and hope to feature at least one of them every month:
- A Peek at My Process - something I've done often this past year, so many of you will already be familiar with this. I always get such positive comments and enjoy the process of documenting my process.
- Go-To Designs - these posts will contain layouts and basic design principles that I turn to time and time again. Expect to see grids, rectangles, circles, white space, diagonal flow, alignment, balance, and the like.
- This Month In My Scraproom - this could include recent purchases, organizing updates, how I'm using my scrap space to facilitate my process. I'm constantly tweaking things and thought it would be fun to share.
#3 I'm Inspired By...
Technically another blog feature, but one for which I've created a few subcategories. The whole point is to take the inspiration that is out there and apply it, so I can learn and retain. I'll be drawing primarily from....
- the latest issue of Masterful Scrapbook Design
- older layouts in my own albums to scraplift with a 2013 twist
- all that stuff I have on Pinterest
- any classes, particularly the Guided Study Critique Workshop and Shimelle's Scrapbook Remix
Well, there you have it. Realistically, I think I can post somewhere between 8-12 times a month, or 2-3 posts per week, with periodic vacations. That's the plan, at least. I also reserve the right to add or subtract from this list as it suits my needs. This is a hobby, after all! I sure would appreciate any feedback you might have. If you like what you see, I would be honored to have you become a follower. If you let me know in the comments, I would be happy to follow you back.
Do you have any blog resolutions for 2013? Hope to see you here and on your own blogs - Happy New Year!