You can download and print this sketch over at the Sketch Support blog.
Here's a great sketch for Valentine photos! Of course, it is easily adapted to other themes, which is what I did. Flowers, stars, jewels and buttons work just as well as hearts!
- added more patterned paper strips in place of the big heart
- mounted all the page elements on white cardstock, trimmed and matted that onto a patterned paper background
- substituted flowers and stars for the heart embellishments
The basic design of this sketch is especially versatile, so I used it again. This second page came together quickly. I love using a sketch more than once!
- rotated the sketch
- substituted patterned paper for the smaller photos and journaling block
- added punched border strips to both sides of the collage
- moved the title, journaling strips and embellishments onto the collage
- omitted the big heart background
- substituted jewels and buttons for the hearts
If you use this sketch to create a layout, please consider adding it to the Sketch Support Flickr Gallery!
Supplies for Fish Tacos Page -
Flowers: Basic Grey
Other: yellow ribbon
Supplies for When 2 Became One Page -
Alphabet: American Crafts, October Afternoon
Stamp: Technique Tuesday
Other: black chalk ink, buttons, white thread