- selected a color palette I love
- die cut heart shapes with my Slice Elite
- inked, dry embossed, and sewed the hearts to white cardstock in a grid design
- created a patchwork border and covered it with vellum to mute it
- used black and white for the photos, title, and journaling
Just like the proverbial little black dress, Clean and Simple is always in style! Practical Scrappers would love to have you submit a project for the February edition. You can email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, and put Clean and Simple Project in the subject line.