Spring Break has come and gone so quickly! We drove to Asheville, North Carolina and toured the famous Biltmore House and Estate, something I've wanted to do for a long time. Phil gave me over 300 pictures for my iPhoto library, but I've managed to narrow it down to just six to show you. My favorite shots of the house...
...and down in the gardens, where the trees were flowering and the daffodils and tulips were in full bloom. Mine are just barely above ground. So I get two springs this year!
I'd go back any time. A trip during each season would be wonderful. Even winter.
Since we've been back, I found time to create my Counterfeit Kit for April. Again, a fantastic choice from a new kit club, Front Porch Kits. I own 7 sheets of patterned paper from the actual kit, so I guess I didn't really counterfeit that, I just plain old copied. I also own the Fancy Pants Journal Cards. But everything else I pulled from my stash.
1. ribbon - one black ribbon with a white edged scallop
2. hearts and butterflies - Slice Design Cards, Applique and Tag Maker (6x6 paper pad)
3. buttons - a selection from BoBunny
4. alphabets - Fancy Pants, Cosmos Cricket, October Afternoon, Pink Paislee
5. chipboard tags - shipping tags from Staples
6. flowers - Creative Memories and I forget, maybe Prima?
7. other stuff I felt like using - Tim Holtz tissue tape and mini paper clips
I've already made a couple layouts with my kit, which I'll post later in the month. It was great to have this project to come home to, and got me back into the scrapping mood. Now to find time to choose which photos to print from our trip!